Monday, January 9, 2012

Are they're love spells 2 get back an ex?

how can i get back with my ex bf? how can we rekindle wat we had? How can his feelings reappear for me? Is the spark dead is it really OVER? We havent talked to each other in a month..we broke up in march and i spent 7 months tryna make it work with him i apologized a million times. We broke up becuz he caught me in some lies but he lied to i just didnt catch him lol. Anyway everybody lies it dont mena u gotta end it. I never cheated on him I just lied about where i be hanging out at . I told him lil white lies not nuthin big heheheheh. He really did love me and care bout me and i hurt him. i KNO HE REALLY LOVE ME BECASUE I WAS THE 1ST GIRL HE EVER GAVE ORAL TO. tahts how i kno he was really into me. but anyways i just wanna kno how i go about being with him again its him i want no one else. I can see myself having his child a couple years from now. My bestfriend said that if a man eats a woman blood he will love her forever. My uncle has been married to my aunt for 40yrs and she continue to put her blood in his food and now he crazy bout her

No comments:

Post a Comment