Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Im 16, my moms making me get an abortion?

(I will be 17 in a few months). We were fighting last night and she was going to call the cops on me (I didnt do anything, she just always calls them when she gets mad at me) and I told her that I think Im pregnant. She said "Your getting a test tomorrow and were getting you an abortion." Then she left the room and I went to bed. This morning, she told me "Im making you an appointment to get a blood test to see if your pregnant." And then she said "And if you are, Im scheduling an abortion. No babies. How much does it cost? Im paying for it. Im not telling your dad." And that was it, end of discussion. Should I move out if im pregnant? Im so scared and angry at her. I went to bed crying last night because of what she said. But shes 48 and my dad is 51 and they have a lot of grandchildren. Should I move in with my best friend? Her older sister got pregnant at my age, and her parents love me and would let me stay for awhile till i got emancipated. Plus I have older siblings that I could move in with that would let me stay there. Another problem is that I dont have my license yet. But even though my moms against me having a kid, my dad wouldnt be, he loves his grandkids. he would probably give me some cash, too. What should I do? Im so scared about my mom though, Im so angry at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment