Sunday, January 8, 2012

How painful is it??????

yes, it does sound scary to me as well. Have you thought about getting a second opinion? I ask because one thing you said really stuck out for me. He said that a couple of years ago, if you had seen him, he could have given you pills that would have straightened your legs out, but today he has to cut on them? That doesn't make any sense to me at all, pills that would have made them grow straight? Arthritis is your tendons tightening up and they can be released to get rid of that so I'm not too sure about what he has told you. A second opinion would be better, at least I would want one, for I did one time and found out what the one dr. wanted to do didn't need to be done at all, and am glad I made the trip for the second opinion. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment