Sunday, January 8, 2012

I cant get a single guy to like me for very long, they stay for but never want a relationship with me?

Im not ugly at all or chubby or fat, Im not shallow, im pretty intelligent and literate. I know how to have fun and keep a conversation going, my only setback is im dirt poor but so are the guys Ive been with. I dont ask for marriage or anything out of these guys, all I want is just to be loved and held. Why cant I have a guy stay with me longer then a period of a few months. They all dump me and the most recent guy is moving and cant even bring himself to tell me he'll miss me. What am I doing wrong, I dont even cling to these guys, I provide them with , emotional comfort, conversation, anything and everything, Im always ready to please

No comments:

Post a Comment