Monday, January 9, 2012

What does this mean part 2...again?

In my previous question I said that my really good guy friend....txt me lat week and said he missed me and he wanted to see me...we agreed to hang and I told him that me and my bf we're on our way....I was hangin wit my sis and my bf...and he never showed...next day he says that he got drunk n ped out...wen I asked why he hasn't txt me...he's said I dunno sorry!!...I was at the bar and I txtd hi cuz he lives 2 doors down....he txts me bak...and I ask why havnt u txt me...and he ignores it.....I call n talk 2 him and he's like "wats up...how r u...?.blah blah....he comes thru for a minute...but he's actin diffrent...lie kinda shady....like he avoids my questions...I'm feel so angry...like I should tell him off or something....what the hell is he thinking...?...why is he actin this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment