Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Me and A girl are MADLY in love but can't be together advise PLEASE!!!!!!!!?

I'm 17 she is 16 and we have known each other though the whole high school year and we became really close really fast I don't why but we did and I came to like her so I asked her to be my girl and she said "I really like you alot to but we can't be together I'm a Jehovah's Witness but just to show you how much I like you..." and she gave me a pop kiss and we became like brother and sister but we always every night when we talk we say we want to be with each other but our religions are different. We are so in love with each other its not even bullshit our parents think we should be together friends teachers everybody but our religions are in the middle. For valentines day I send her a dozen roses with a card that played the song "All My Life" Yesterday we were at the park together and she started kinda crying saying "I love you so much I want you to be with me and hold me and just me feel safe with you why does this have to happen to us?" I'm Christan so I don't know what to do advise please

No comments:

Post a Comment