Monday, January 9, 2012

Rolled ankle anybody plz help sisters wedding in 2 months read description?

so i was playing on the wii . . . of course . . . i was playing just dance 2 wich is awsome & i was dancing to dagumba??? i think thats the name. . . so anyway the step wer u hav to kick up ur left foot & clap under it well their was a little mishap so on that step i kicked really high & while i was still in the air i said to myself "whoa im kicking really high!" & as soon as i finished my little thought my right foot land st but in sections can u believe that!!! IN SECTIONS!!! So my toes landed 1st then the middle section (metatarsals) of foot then finally wer ur leg and foot meet so my literaly curled like a little ball then i fell backwards me & my sister (who witnessed the whole thing) stared laughing i thought i was fine ther was no swelling just a bit of pain after i put ice on it & tried to walk it hurt like crazy BUT theres still no swelling & KNOWLEDGE IS SOMETIMES BAD cuz i read that it takes 2MONTHS for it to heal & that maybe theres a hairline fracture then i live in 2 story town home wer the stairs are not my friend right now cuz sometimes while im hopping on literally on 1 leg UPSTAIRS i sometimes land on my right foot and i dont want any pressure on cuz it hurts ALOT & i dont want to damae it. . . so im freakin out & to top it off my sisters wedding is in 2months & wer wer doin a waltz! plus her bridal shoer is next week then my best friends graduation the week after then my dads company picnic wich is at 6 Flags wich we enter for free & eat free so i reall really reall do not want to miss all these events & thank in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment