Sunday, January 8, 2012

Mmmm.. love or money ?.. helpppppp !!!!!!!?

well.. ive been going with my boyfriend for 2 and a half months:), and i adore him.. we are getting on great the now!! i couldn't be happier!.. although.. my dad stays in newcastle and i stay in glasgow. my dad owns his own Business and just offered me a job in summer.. for a whole month and a week.. i would have to go down there and stay for that duration of time .. and i would really miss my boyfriend.. the money is great and im still at school just going into 5th year so it could help sooo much. im just scared that if i do it .. me and my boyfriend will grow apart.. or do you think we will be ok?.. ive spent a week away from him.. that's the most amount of time. and it was just bearable.. but but 5 weeks? im not sure:( help?

No comments:

Post a Comment